Another rapid growing attack technique among online accounts is through password spraying. Password Spraying targets a large number of accounts/usernames and loops them with a highly common or simple password.
Microsoft has released April 2019 Security Updates to address vulnerabilities in its Windows Operating System and other products in which 13 of it are rated critical and the others are rated important in severity.
- ManageEngine Applications Manager 14 SQL Injection / Remote Code Execution
- Gentoo Linux Security Advisory 201904-19
- Red Hat Security Advisory 2019-0782-01
- Ubuntu Security Notice USN-3914-2
- Gentoo Linux Security Advisory 201904-17
- Debian Security Advisory 4433-1
- Debian Security Advisory 4432-1
- Ubuntu Security Notice USN-3918-4
- Joomla 3.9.4 Arbitrary File Deletion / Directory Traversal
- Gentoo Linux Security Advisory 201904-16
- Microsoft’s Latest Patch Hoses Some Antivirus Software
- Three-Fourths of Consumers Don’t Trust Facebook, Threatpost Poll Finds
- Insecure Ride App Database Leaks Data of 300K Iranian Drivers
- Weather Channel Knocked Off-Air in Dangerous Precedent
- Shopify Flaw Exposed Thousands of Merchants’ Revenue, Traffic Numbers
- Poll: Facebook Harvests Email Contacts for 1.5M Users – Is Enough, Enough?
- Easter Attack Affects Half a Billion Apple iOS Users via Chrome Bug
- Cisco Patches Critical Flaw In ASR 9000 Routers
- Ubiquitous Bug Allows HIPAA-Protected Malware to Hide Behind Medical Images
- Researchers: Facebook’s Data-Leveraging Scandal Puts Users on Notice