Apple has released latest security updates on September 2019 to address the vulnerabilities in Apple products.
This is to keep your software up to date in order to maintain your Apple product's security.
Users and Administrators are highly recommended to review security pages and apply the necessary updates.
- Debian Security Advisory 4562-1
- Honeywell MCR Web Controller Cross Site Scripting / Path Disclosure
- Chrome Site Isolation Bypass / File Disclosure
- WebKitGTK+ / WPE WebKit Code Execution / XSS
- Nextcloud 17 Cross Site Request Forgery
- Gentoo Linux Security Advisory 201911-04
- Gentoo Linux Security Advisory 201911-03
- Red Hat Security Advisory 2019-3811-01
- Red Hat Security Advisory 2019-3787-01
- Red Hat Security Advisory 2019-3789-01
- Microsoft to Apply California’s Privacy Law to All U.S. Users
- DDoS Attacks Target Amazon, SoftLayer and Telecom Infrastructure
- ThreatList: Data Breaches Batter Stock Prices at Public Companies, For Months
- Ransomware Attack Downs Hosting Service SmarterASP.NET
- Encrypted Emails on macOS Found Stored in Unprotected Way
- Platinum APT Shines Up New Titanium Backdoor
- Understanding the Ripple Effect: Large Enterprise Data Breaches Threaten Everyone
- Art Imitates Life: Lessons from the Final Season of Mr. Robot
- Pwn2Own Tokyo Roundup: Amazon Echo, Routers, Smart TVs Fall to Hackers
- News Wrap: Voice Assistant Laser Hack, Twitter Insider Threats, Data Breach Fine Fails