A pop-up scam claiming to be from TelBru rewarding their customers with an iPhone 11 Pro Max or Apple iPhone X is in circulation on the web. It requires a series of questions to be answered in order to claim the gift. The user will be redirected to a website to sign up for an account, in which the user will then need to expose their credit card number, expiry date and CVV.
- Credit card or banking details will be stolen.
- Might redirect user to malicious website.
- Leakage of personal information such as email address, username and password.
- Ignore and close the pop up message.
- Never give out your financial information.
- Make sure to verify with the respective organization before submitting any details.